Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thank you for your prayers.

Hi everyone,

I know it has been awhile since I have written something here. March 8th the day after my birthday I woke up to get ready to go to the 7:00 morning prayer at the church and noticed I felt sick. This was the first day the fever, headache, and body aches came. I thought I probably had the flu and it would pass quickly. It was a long day as any day is when you have a fever, and I hoped that during the evening it would pass, the next day I was the same way and so my thoughts as well as those of almost everyone else turned to dengue. Dengue is a virus transmitted by mosquitos here in Brazil. So I went to the doctor to find our more. After about three different blood tests they found out that I did not have dengue, and that more than likely it was the rotavirus. Bloodwork did show a virus and I am still fighting that off. The doctor told me to not go back to church as I had gone on Sunday until this Saturday as this virus is highly contagious.

I want to thank everyone who was and is praying for me. I appreciate it very much.

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Pastor Mike We will be praying for you to get well again. Pastor Bob Stauffer McClure's Gap Church of God